About the stock market
The stock market is a collection of exchanges and markets where activities like buying, selling, issuing shares of publicly held companies take place regularly. These financial activities take place over over-the-counter (OTC) marketplaces that operate under certain conditions. Stocks represent fractional ownership in a company. NASDAQ is a stock and securities exchange market. It is the second-largest exchange market in the world. Many front-running growth and technology-related industries are attracted to NASDAQ, making its stocks more volatile. Etsy is one such company that NASDAQ represents. NASDAQ: ETSY at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-etsy gives information on the latest updates on the stock prices and other news related to the company.
Etsy is an online marketplace where buyers find vendors to sell items, they are interested in. They sell a large number of unique items so the user can find anything they need or want. They also promote independent sellers who are passionate about making something special. The shopping experience is secure as their technology is the best-in-class. What are the different products sold on Etsy?
- Crafts and crafting supplies
- Paper goods
- Small-batch cosmetics
- Artisan foods
- Handmade personal care items
- Clothing and accessories
Vintage items are those which are at least 20 years old. Some of the vintage items sold are costumes, clothing, accessories, photos, toys, and books. Artists also sell digitally printed works.
How to sell on Etsy?
- Browse the site to find different products that can be sold. Start with a single type of item for easier marketing.
- Create an Etsy account. Choose a suitable username, a profile picture, write a bio, and fill in the other required fields.
- Select “Sell on Etsy” to open a shop of your own. Select your language, country, currency, and shop name. You can also choose a logo and a shop banner.
- Do adequate research. Browse other shops that sell products similar to yours and select the correct keywords that customers are more likely to search for. Research also helps you to identify the right price for your products.
As of 18 August 2020, the stock price of Etsy was $133.01 and the previous close was for $129.72. The company’s 52-week high was reported to be $141.41 and the 52-week low was $29.95. Based on analyst ratings, the stocks are a ‘Buy’. 52.94% of the analysts rated the stock as ‘Buy’, 35.29% rated it as a ‘Strong Buy’, and 5.88% rated it as ‘Hold’. Like other companies, Etsy also experienced a drop in sales and stock due to COVID-19 but it is recovering quickly especially because of the rapid sale of printed masks. NASDAQ: ETSY stocks are a good buy. You can buy stocks online after checking more stock news.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.